Help MBBI Build A More Peace “Able” World
MBBI calls its members Peace Builders. Only Peace Builders are eligible to participate in the following and we welcome you to join:
MBBI Committees – Our committees oversee membership engagement, fund development, projects and more;
MBBI Working Groups – Including Rotary, the United Nations, and Child & Youth ADR;
MBBI Regional Groups – New York, Los Angeles, London, Toronto—for closer alliances among individuals with common geographic roots.
MBBI Projects – Participation depends on the needs of the Project Team and your individual qualifications and experiences.
- MBBI news, project updates, reports and announcements
- Eligibility to join our Consultancy Services panel, if qualified
- Eligibility for the Peace Builder Spotlight
- Special rates for the International Congress and other MBBI events
- Access to MBBI Ombuds Team services for dispute resolution and impartial performance guidance leadership
When you join, please let us know whether you have particular interest in specific aspects of our work, and whether you have language skills or experience that you would like to apply. Join through the website, or reach out to us directly. You can get in touch by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +1 703.528.6552. Thank you!
If you are interested in getting involved with MBBI as a volunteer or an intern, please let us know! If you have an area of expertise that you would like to offer, please contact the Gillian Saxby, MBBI Program Director.