Mediators Beyond Borders International – New York Chapter (MBBI-NY) was founded to engage and connect New York’s diverse and passionate peacebuilders. The Chapter brings together teachers, attorneys, academics, psychologists, designers, authors, activists and UN civil servants (to name just a few) to work on local and global projects that build capacity, facilitate dialogue and empower our partners in sustainable conflict resolution and smart, inclusive mediation policy.
MBBI-NY Chapter members:
- Represent MBBI at the United Nations;
- Negotiate for the inclusion of mediation language in Climate Change Policy;
- Partner with Rotary International on global peacebuilding projects;
- Facilitate NY-based Diaspora Dialogue Trainings
- Advocate in support of sensitive, sustainable conflict resolution.
Stop by one of our monthly meetings, become an MBBI Member and join us today!
We hold meetings on the 1st Tuesday of every month, from 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM.
Visitors and guests are welcome.
Please contact MBBI-NY Chair, Brad Roth, for more information.