MBBI is a recognized service partner of Rotary International. The MBBI—Rotary Working Group (MBBI—RWG) seeks to build bridges to increase the peacebuilding capacity of both organizations to advance the common goals of preventing, reducing, and healing conflicts in communities around the world.
This Working Group is an opportunity for Rotarians to receive assistance in their work to advance their peacebuilding.
For more information on how to become involved or to learn about MBBI—Rotary partnership, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Peacebuilding Conversations Connect Communities
- MBBI At the Rotary Presidential Conference on Water, Sanitation, Hygiene, & Peace
MBBI—RWG Coordinating Committee
- PDG Dr. Vicki Radel, District 5280
- Frances Jeffries, Rotary Peace Fellow
- Martin Scott, MBBI Global Partnerships Manager, and Rotary Peace Fellow
- PP Steve Goldsmith, San Pedro Rotary Club
Would you like to join this team and help build the MBBI—RI Working Group? Email us at email@example.com.
Click here to download our Member Guide on how to engage with Rotary International Family.
Click here to download our Guide for the Rotary Family on how to engage with MBBI.