Thank you for your interest in the DPACE Initiative - the Democracy, Politics and Conflict Engagement Initiative.
DPACE is looking for passionate and skilled conflict engagement professionals to support the initiative.
- Do you have an interest in building the conflict capacity of social movements and political organizations?
- Do you have connections to communities, political groups, or social movements who may be interested in or benefit from DPACE’s services and support? And if not, do you know anyone who does?
- Would you want support facilitating an important and difficult dialogue, mediating conflict, or training in these social and political spaces?
- Do you have ideas about how to share the DPACE Conflict Literacy Framework with the world?
- Do you have experience in user design and marketing to maximize usability, visibility, and accessibility of the toolkit?
- Are you a skilled trainer or conflict resolution professional in any of the areas within the Framework?
If you have these skills or would like training in how to do this work, we encourage you to sign up as a team member. Our goal is to connect you with organizations when they are in need. Financial compensation may be available as things develop.
Want to stay informed?
Sign up for the Newsletter here.
(Select "DPACE Initiative" to say how you got connected.)