The Mediators Beyond Borders International—Canada Regional Group (MBB Canada) was founded in 2015 with the goal of connecting conflict resolution practitioners from across the country. In addition to bringing the mission and vision of MBBI into our meetings and initiatives, we:
- Share an interest in networking and partnerships
- Continued learning and collaboration
- Supporting Canada's Indigenous population
We have approximately 40 members located in 9 provinces and we connect bi-monthly via Zoom and once per year in person. Our members are active with MBBI's Committees, capacity building Projects, the Rotary Working Group, Consulting, International Training Institutes, and the Commission on the Status of Women.
We welcome members from diverse professional backgrounds and areas of practice who share MBBI's mission and vision of building a more peace 'able' world.
- Writers Series Part III: Dr. Martha E. Simmons & Dr. Shelley Kierstead on Academia in Canada
- Project Highlight 1: MBB Canada Regional Group
- Project Highlight 2: MBB Canada Regional Group
We meet via Zoom on the 1st Tuesday monthly from 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM ET.
Visitors are welcome!
For more information, please contact MBB Canada mbbcanada@