The Mediators Beyond Borders International—Europe Regional Group (MBBI—Europe), founded in 2021, is comprised of a group of European mediators who are dedicated to enhancing the service value of mediation. The group started by experienced European mediators from diverse backgrounds with the vision to improve dialogue within the society and peace within the region through its collaboration with NGOs, companies, state organizations, and universities.
MBBI—Europe aims to raise awareness about the benefits of peer mediation, reconciliation, and conflict prevention in addition to ethical standards of conflict resolution. Our focus is both local and international, with members working on a variety of mediation and facilitation projects throughout Europe
Usually the first Wednesday of each month at 5 pm GMT / 6 pm CET.
MBBI—Europe Coordinating Committee
- MBBE Chairperson: Ajoeb Mohamedajoeb, Netherlands
- Coordinator: Agnieszka Alboszta, Poland
- Coordinator: Matteo Piovacari, Italy.
- Identity & Outreach Team Leader: Kim Kortlepel, United Kingdom.
- Networking Team Leader: Jennifer Kyllergård, Sweden.
Interested in joining MBB Europe, reach out to MBBI directly to be added to the mailing list.