Maureen Inglis works as a mediator, facilitator and coach. An IMI certified mediator she has a strong interest in intercultural situations and peace building. Maureen has Intercultural Designation. Mediation experience includes workplace, civil court, not-for-profit and community organisations. She has worked with a broad range of people from executive level through to weekly paid employees in city, rural and remote locations. In addition, Maureen’s experience includes facilitating processes such as conflict management and problem solving, counselling, planning, training and development.
Mediation (intercultural, workplace, commercial and community mediation); facilitation; conflict management; conflict coaching; peacebuilding; training (self-awareness, communication, mediation, negotiation, grief and loss); critical incident debriefing; management consulting; leadership development
- Intercultural Designation – 2019
- International Mediation Accreditation (IMI) – 2018
- IMI Intercultural Certification – 2018
- BRDGES Intercultural Certificate (Mediation) – 2017
- Trained and experienced in Cinergy Conflict Coaching – 2012
- Nationally Accredited Mediator (Resolution Institute Australia and New Zealand) – 2009
- Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Development) – 1995
- Certificate of Management and Organisational Leadership – 1994
- Accredited user of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) – 1993
- Associate Diploma of Social Work – 1982
- 1996 – present: Maureen Inglis Consulting, Principal: Mediator, Coach, Facilitator, Management Consultant primarily in workplaces from private, government, not-for-profit and community sectors.
- 2018 – present: MBB Consulting. Facilitating 2 day workshop and 1/2 day lecture for undergraduates “Mediation and Dialogue” in East Java; intercultural mediation involving people from 5 countries of origin.
- 2014 – present: Courts Administration Authority, Mediator for the Adelaide Magistrates Court in civil matters
- 2014 – present : Return to Work SA – Mediator
- 2016 – present: Mediators Beyond Borders International, Team Member, Sierra Leone Project. Peacebuilding and Leadership training, coaching, needs analysis.
- 1999 – present : Benestar, Associate Consultant – critical incident/trauma, counselling, change management, coaching, training
- 2014 – present : CLE Consulting, Senior Consultant – workplace mediation
- 1973 to present: Inglewood Proprietors Proprietary Limited, Director in agricultural business
- 1987 – 1996: SA Health, Government of South Australia, Senior Human Resource Development Consultant, Staff Development, Project Officer, Social Worker with Community and Allied Health Services
- Prior to this, employment included Lecturer Goyder College of TAFE, Community Educator with The Family Planning Association, Community Welfare Worker, Electorate Secretary to a Member of Parliament, Media Assistant in an Advertising Agency, Traffic Manager and other roles including ‘on air’ work at a Television Station.
Languages: English – written and spoken
Region: Oceania, Central Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Europe, Central Africa, East Africa, North Africa, Southern Africa, West Africa