The MBBI—Rotary Partnership Working Group (MBBI—RWG) seeks to build bridges to increase the peacebuilding capacity of both organizations to advance the common goals of preventing, reducing, and healing conflicts in communities around the world.
This Working Group is an opportunity for Rotarians to receive assistance in their work to advance their peacebuilding.
For more information on how to become involved or to learn about MBBI—Rotary partnership, contact us at email@example.com.
- MBBI Partners With Rotary To Bring Local Solutions For Lasting Peace
- Inspiration Around Every Corner, Rotary Convention, Toronto, Canada 23-27 June 2018
- Peacebuilding Conversations Connect Communities
- MBBI At the Rotary Presidential Conference on Water, Sanitation, Hygiene, & Peace
- MBBI-LA and Rotary Partnership & Training
- Rotary Global Grant Launched for Laikipia West
- Rotary World Peace Conference 2016
- Rotary International Convention 2014
- MBBI-Rotary Working Group goes to Sydney Australia June 1-4
MBBI—RWG Coordinating Committee
- PP Steven Goldsmith, MBBI-Rotary International Partnership Manager
- PDG Dr. Vicki Radel, District 5280
- PP Maxim Schrogin, District 5160
- DGD Dana Moldavon, District 5240 & MBBI Board member
- Nikolay Yurov, MBBI—Rotary Peace Synergist
Would you like to join this team and help build the MBBI—RI Working Group? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to download our Member Guide on how to engage with Rotary International Family.
Click here to download our Guide for the Rotary Family on how to engage with MBBI. Available in French, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, and Japanese.