It's simple: we can have different views without hurting each other.
Take a stand. Join with your fellow Americans from all across the political spectrum, in agreeing that violence around the election is not for us.
Can you get your friends, neighbors, and leaders -- from elected officials to local business owners to faith leaders -- to agree as well?
Also, #ShineOnTheVote pledge which comes from +Peace, a peacebuilding campaign platform, with 6 calls:
- We call for a free, fair & transparent election process.
- Our votes count & must all be counted.
- We expect our civic, faith, media, community & elected leaders to not incite violence but lead with dialogue and empathy.
- We commit to respecting the results of a free and fair election.
- We stand against all forms of violence from State & non-state actors.
- As diverse as we are, we stand united as Americans knowing that we have the power to build peace no matter the outcome of the 2020 elections. Click Here.