Mediators Beyond Borders International —New York Collaboration Region (MBBI—NY) was founded to engage and connect New York’s diverse and passionate peacebuilders. The Group brings together teachers, attorneys, academics, psychologists, designers, authors, activists and UN civil servants (to name just a few) to work on local and global projects that build capacity, facilitate dialogue and empower our partners in sustainable conflict resolution and smart, inclusive mediation policy.
- Represent MBBI at the United Nations;
- Negotiate for the inclusion of mediation language in Climate Change Policy;
- Partner with Rotary International on global peacebuilding projects;
- Facilitate NY-based Conflict Resolution Trainings & Workshops; and
- Advocate in support of sensitive, sustainable conflict resolution.
Stop by one of our monthly meetings, become an MBBI Member and join us today!
- MBBI-NY, CSW Open & Social Event - March 20, 2021
- Mediation in The Bronx & Beyond - January 14, 2021
- Inner Stillness and Peacebuilding - November 10, 2021
- MBBI-NY Event: Mediation and Evolving Worldviews - August 18, 2020
- MBBI-NY Event: What is the Role of the Mediator in these Times? - May 8, 2020
- Mediation Capacity Building with Liberian Diaspora Communities: Some Observations
- People-Centered Peacebuilding in the 21st Century
- Webinar: Is a Crisis in Democracy a Crisis in Mediation?
- Politics, Dialogue and the Evolution of Democracy
- Scaling-Up the Peace Building Work. Project Highlight: MBBI—New York
- Persistent Human Divides: Creative Initiatives for Communication, Collaboration, and Cohesion
- Reading two exerpts from “Spirituality and Social Action” by Vimala Thakar
MBBI—New York Coordinating Committee
- Brad Roth, Chair
For more information, please contact MBBI-NY Chair, Brad Roth at firstname.lastname@example.org.